Technical Sale Manager
- Hong Kong
- 18 May 2023
- Responsible for handling channel & distribution sales activity for wire, cable & connector segments.
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Achieve assigned sales targets in alignment with the Company’s overall strategy.
- Build long-lasting, strong customers relationship while partnering with them to understand their business objectives and needs better.
- Identification of potential opportunities to develop new markets and new sales channels to achieve business growth
- Coordinate and support other departments of the Company on matters related to sales and aftersales activities.
- The management of the Company may assign any other function and responsibilities from time to time.
- Degree holder in a business-related discipline
- 5 years of crucial account or sales experience in the engineering industry
- Strong business/commercial acumen with excellent negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral presentation and written communication skill
- Proven consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word & PowerBI. ERP experience (preferably Pentagon2000) is desirable.